Saturday, October 18, 2008

We're home and resting




Just a note to let everyone know we made it home safely, and are resting. Jeff and Kim, our dear friends brought us dinner last night and Lulu met Eli, and just LOVED playing with him. It was great.....Pat and Lulu are sleeping and trying to get on WA time, but I'm wide awake after Lulu woke up and cried for nearly 2 hours. She had to switch formulas now that we're home, and probably also had too much running around after Eli after dinner last night. Feel free to call if you'd like to come visit, we'll let you know if we're up for it.

1 comment:

d nate heidi said...

Hey guys I am so excited you are home safely! For some reason I thought when you posted a new blog it would go directly to my email. So I haven't heard any recent blogs so I got onto the website to check for any missed blogs and I found a ton of blogs I missed. (I just read about your whole trip to China). I loved every minute of it. What an incrediable journey you guys have been on in the last two weeks. Lulu is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to meet her. Nate and I have been praying and praying for you guys. We have been praying specificly for a smooth transition for both Lulu and You and Pat, and also for your health. We will continue to pray. All your pictures and your blogs are such a gift to us allowing us to be apart. Thanks so much! We love you guys. ~Heidi