Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dwelling on China



































I find my mind constantly on China today. How great it was to take the path that God had laid out for us. I actually miss it, with all it's deceptive beauty, and hordes of suffocating crowds, and endless family time. I miss it with a sweet sadness for the time that is gone and left only the memory. If I could just live in those days forever... I'd never move on, I guess. Well, it's only been 2 weeks and I think I must've forgotten something of China's true essence, because I actually think I'd like to go back some day. These pictures are some interesting shots from the forbidden city in Beijing; one of the first real treasures of ancient China we got to see.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's so funny you say that. I just said the same thing. I miss China. I was telling someone that on 10/31. I would love to go back too!
Katie

Anna said...

Interesting photographs.