Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lu Lu meets her cousins





This weekend we went to Tacoma to have an early Thanksgiving dinner with Pat's family, since they will be out of town later. We took advantage of our time and the gas and toll fees and also stopped by to visit my brother, his beautiful girl, and his daughter, who is the same age as Lulu. Avah is quite a bit taller than her, by like a whole head! She was enamored with Lulu, which is weird because Avah has no interest in other children, but she was immediately fascinated by Lulu and kept touching and talking to her and my brother Matt and I were really glad to see them love each other already!

The blonde-haired, blue-eyed bunch is of course Pat's brother's kids! Their little boy actually had longer hair than Lu Lu does. Oh well, it grows back soon enough.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Sounds like fun times! Nice to see pics of your extended families, I don't think I ever have!

tanna said...

all those blondies look so much like Pat! What a bunch of cuties. I am so glad that Lulu has cousins; I have awesome memories w/ my many--especially Anna.