Friday, May 15, 2009

Easter Fun!



We had a great time, coloring eggs with Lulu and she and her cousin hunted for eggs indoors at Nana's house!
I bought "brown" eggs and Pat didn't think they'd take the colors, so I decided to boil some white and do half-n-half! The white are on the left in the egg carton and the brown are on the right. I will definitely do the brown eggs again!!! Lulu had a lot of fun! It was hard to pick a picture because she had such genuine joy on her face in each of them! Oh sweet child, she brings us such joy herself! How blessed can two people be?



Pat & I both enjoy this simple things that we've never actually done together because we've been without a child to enjoy it, but I sure missed these little things in life!
He is really a great Dada, as Lulu calls him!





2 comments:

Tracy said...

Kristy you all look so happy, missed you when we were in town. Lulu is such a gem, I'm so glad she is in your lives.

Miss you,

Tracy

Anna said...

All those we never bothered doing either when we didn't have kids. Now it feels like our lives revolve around them! (not complaining, I'm just shocked at the complete turn-around)