Saturday, August 30, 2008

We have Tentative Travel Dates


patriotism
Originally uploaded by uninvolved observer
I spoke with the Travel dept.,
at our adoption agency yesterday, and they are shooting for us to leave on October 1st or 2nd. They are trying to get us into China at the end of the National Holiday, which starts Oct. 1 and get us out of China, before the Trade fair hits the Hong Kong region. It will be difficult, but these two things will greatly increase our prices, so they are trying to get us in with the least amount of additional burden to the budget.

We thought we'd go through Hong Kong, but now that the Olympics are over, and Hong Kong's trade fair is starting in October, they will try to route us through Beijing. Oh well, we'll be excited just the same. I'm really excited and Pat probably thinks I'm nuts, cause I'm acting that way. But I'm really going to be a mother! It's crazy!

No comments: