Saturday, November 22, 2008

The girl in the plastic bubble?

You know how your kid does something too strange and so cute, and you race to grab the camera.....but by the time it's in-hand and ready to snap, it's OVER! Well, I did it; I caught the picture this time!!!! Pat was playing music, I was dancing, and Lulu thought she'd just be the Girl in the Plastic Bubble for a while. I love these kinds of pictures, and they'll hopefully make for fun memories in our future! I am so thankful to be in such a different place than I was this time last year. God is good!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, that is too funny!

tanna said...

I was just thinking about that a couple of days ago--about you being in such a different place. I remembered a conversation from last year about Christmastime; and now here you are with darling Lulu. We praise our most gracious God!