Sunday, January 4, 2009

Trusting in Him

I Know, it's been a while. I don't even know if anyone's still checking in on us. The weeks flew by while we played together as a family in the snow, and celebrated the holidays. We were also kept busy going back and forth for doctor visits. We now find ourselves very near Lulu's surgery. In that, I am reminded to lean on Him and trust not in my own understanding. It is a difficult thing for a mother to realize she has no control when it comes to her child. God has made her so wonderfully perfect and all I can do is trust and ask for His Grace and Mercy to be upon us as she has this critical surgery. Lulu will be hospitalized for approx. 5-7 days starting Friday! Please lift us in prayer, we need God's guidance and provision at this very trying time in our lives. Thanks.

Here are some random Photos of the last 4 weeks. I realized I didn't get much for pictures, because we carried around the video camera trying to get some home movies for later viewing. Oh well! Sometimes I can get caught up in the picture taking and miss the moment anyway. As Alistair Begg always say: "May God richly bless you..."



3 comments:

Anna said...

You are definitely in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how she is doing.

Parent of Bubb, Jake & G-Man said...

We also will be praying for you both and lu-lu.. please keep someone updated so we will know how she is doing. love ya

Tracy said...

Hey, Kristy. Thanks for the update, we'll be thinking of you guys! I pray that God gives you all peace during this time.