Thursday, January 8, 2009

Glad Someone Else Did This



Pat said I just had to put this up on the Blog. Pat's brother Nathan, and his family just returned from nearly a month in China. They saw how all the kids loved these things, and just HAD to bring one (two actually) back for Lulu. These are the coolest, kids from infant to 6+ yrs old can ride them, they are a self-propelling design, and Lulu knew just what to do on it!

We did not even consider hauling anything home from China, (except our precious Lulu) but these guys not only had their 3 little ones with them and all that needed to be packed for 3 1/2 wks for five people, but they decided to bring back two of these, one for their youngest and one for Lulu, along with paintings and all sorts of other gifts. She loves it, so I'm so glad someone else was more daring than I was. Oh, and that it didn't have to be me....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Guys
Just checking in with you this morning. When we left for China I opened my bible to this passage in Joshua(1:9). I think it is appropriate for you. Lulu is on our church's prayer chain this week as well.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."NIV
I'm thinking and praying for Lulu and the doctors too.