Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reflecting on how Lulu came to us

Thre is another precious little girl who captured our hearts 16 months ago. That same time, our Lulu was being born. This child was born with Spina Bifida, and was how God swayed us to consider Spina Bifida as a health need we would consider when adopting. Her story is an amazing one, and we were blessed to be a part of her life from afar, while we waited to see what would come of the adoption process. We were unsure at the time, why God had moved us toward this little one, and thought we would certainly want to adopt her. I post this today, because it is with great JOY, and thanks to God that I have found out that she will be officially adopted this Spring. While God's plan was not for her to be our child, her life was a crucial stepping stone to Our Daughter Lulu, and I will never forget and keep her in prayer. I am thankful to Him for His plan. Some of you also know her story and have prayed for her life too, and so I thought it important to show you God's answer to prayer. It seems complete now to me, this whole adoption. I would always wonder had I not known, what became of this child. But God has blessed me, that I might know, and I thank Him dearly.

2 comments:

tanna said...

that is such a Joy! I praise God w/ you Kristy... God is father to the fatherless!

Anna said...

That is wonderful news, it is so awesome to see God's plan being worked out.