Thursday, October 9, 2008

Visit to KAIFENG orphanage






Check our previous posts for added pics and new info if you like, we almost didn't visit the orphanage today for fear that the foster family may show up and try to see Lulu which is exactly what happened. The spirit gave me a peace about it though when I saw them. The foster mom watched as we visited the director and staff, and when I saw her I just felt the spirit leading me to let her say goodbye. I waved her over and let her speak to her she kissed her and cried, I cried and patted her on the leg and told her it was ok, and hugged her and her husband led her out as they cried. Lulu was ok though, and we went on to see the room the babies are kept in. We later let the family hold her breifly and took a quick picture, then took her back. The other pic is of Pat and the orphanage director holding Lulu. Everyone loved her very much there, and the gave us a precious glimpse into her life. We left quicky after because Lulu started to cry when we got close to the van and she saw the foster family was stil there. She is a trooper. We then visited her finding place, where she was left at the entrance to the children's hospital and that is the other pic. It is bedtime. Have a good day, moving on to Guangzhou after tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear things are going well. Have been and will be praying for you three...

tanna said...

I want you to really know how covered you are in prayer... the kids have been praying fervently over you all and Lulu's health. They have been very concerned. We miss you and love your precious family...

Beth said...

My dear sweet Kristy,
How wonderful to see you with your precious baby girl.
Pat and your journey has just begun!!
Your family loves and misses you. Our prayers are with you enjoy the trip.
One step at a time.
Love Always,
Your Mommy

Beth said...

Hey Guys,
The comment say's it from Beth but she is just letting me use her e-ma as I have to be re invited!
Love Mom
PS Amagine being re-invited!!!